Acceptance of Terms.
The Service is available only to individuals who are at least 16 years old. You represent and warrant that if you are an individual, then you are of legal age to form a binding contract, and that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful. Company may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the Service to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Service is revoked in such jurisdictions.
Rules and Conduct.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you shall not (and shall not permit any third party to):
infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violate any law or contractual duty;
you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, offensive, or profane;
constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail ("spamming");
involves commercial activities and/or sales without Company's prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of Company or any third party; or
impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of the Company.
Additionally, you shall not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by Company in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Company’s (or its third party providers’) infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service; (iii) bypass any measures Company may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service); (iv) run Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Service; or (v) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site.
You shall not (directly or indirectly): (i) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service, except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction, (ii) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Service, or (iii) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
Company reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Company's sole discretion, violates this provision, including, without limitation, terminating your account and/or reporting such activity or Content to law enforcement authorities.
We may collect email addresses, phone numbers and mailing addresses directly through our website forms, automatically through website navigation (such as analytics gathering) or through our business partners.
How We Use Your Information.
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or the Website.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection, if needed.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website, if any.
- To develop and create our products and services.
- For behavioral tracking.
- For any other purpose as needed for our business.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that we think may be of interest to you.
- To enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences.
Disclosure of Your Information.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and assist us in providing services and offering our products.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets or stock, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
These terms shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of Washington and the venue of any action brought hereunder shall be in the Superior Court of King County.